Postprandial hypotension is a condition the blood pressure is decreasing after a meal http://vascuvite.com/blood-pressure-after-eating-empty-stomach/. This is a kind of health problems that often happens. Thus, you need to be aware of this blood disease so that you will be able to avoid it such as by consuming supplements to help control your blood pressure, especially after eating like the one that you can find on http://vascuvite.com/blood-pressure-after-eating-empty-stomach/ or cure it immediately. To be aware of it, at least you need to know about who have the higher risk of suffering from this health problem.
Some people are known to have a higher risk of experiencing postprandial hypotension:
1. An elderly person, this is because an aging body is unable to manage changes in blood pressure than when he was young, and it is difficult to respond to acute changes in blood pressure.
2. People with neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease
3. People with endocrine disorders such as diabetes
4. Disturbances in blood circulation such as pulmonary embolism, blockage in the pulmonary artery
5. People who take certain medications